Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-07-2014, 09:40 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2014
- United Kingdom
- Rep Power
JFrame & Graphics, Width & Height Not To Scale?
So basically my script:
[Java] package pack.script.game; import java.awt.BorderLayout; import java.awt.Canv - Pastebin.com
Go down to the graphics section, so, I make my screen, and when I run the application, it colors the background in black, and then overlays with white excluding the corners, or atleast that's what it should do. Instead as it overlays the white layer, in the code telling it to leave 2 pixel gaps on all directions, you can see the previous black fill adjacent to the borders only on north and west, and at the bottom-right corner you can still see the white. Now I've tested this with 4, and you can see the south and east black sides, almost equivalent length to the north and west. So is the thing not to scale or what? It's like the screen is not actually accurate. I need to fix this, please help.
- By krimen_sp in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 01-24-2011, 08:45 PM
- By LovJava in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-24-2010, 01:16 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:26 AM
- By hitmen in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-06-2009, 01:12 PM
- By neeraj.singh in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 02-18-2009, 02:09 PM