Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Take a screen shot
- 05-24-2008, 08:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
Take a screen shot
Does anyone know of a link or links that could help me figure out how to make my java program take a screen shot of the current buffered image and submit that image to a website server.
thats a little confusing so ill tell you what im working on
i am working on a emulator that plays video games online.
i want to user/player of the game to be able to press the "A" key and it captures the current img of the game (the buffered img) and then uploads that img to the website
i want the screen shot of only the buffered img so robot wont work very well since that takes a shot of the whole computer screen
if anyone has a link to an example code of this would be great
or give me an example of how to do this ...
(im mainly stuck on taking the screenshot of the buffered img.)
- By tha_crazy in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-16-2011, 11:46 AM
- By paul in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:04 AM
- By valery in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 07:08 PM
- By lenny in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-30-2007, 10:43 AM
- By Jack in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 06:49 AM