Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: GUI Questions
- 03-06-2014, 09:44 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
- Rep Power
I have some questions about a GUI program overlay. My main method in the "actual code" will display information in a huge batch, which is necessary. My questions relate to this feat. I am curious because I need to look this up but I am unsure of the "name" for what I am trying to accomplish.
Can you link a JButton as an action item to display information to the JTextFeilds that houses the information needed to populate the data?
If so, what are the necessary steps to ensure that my JButton class and listener are pulling the correct information upon the Event and populate the data to the JTextFeilds?
Would I need a boolean statement that captures all of the methods of "data procurement" within my JTextFeilds underneath that one button?
- 03-06-2014, 03:46 PM #2
Re: GUI Questions
More info here: Static Void Games Tutorials - ActionListeners
- By Lundager in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-19-2012, 06:48 PM
- By amaliutz in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 02-02-2011, 07:13 PM
- By Sparky in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-01-2011, 08:10 PM
- By MuslimCoder in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2009, 05:01 PM
- By mtz1406 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2008, 07:56 PM