Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Pascal header into java header ?
- 03-01-2014, 12:18 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2014
- Rep Power
Pascal header into java header ?
I have developed a audio library uos (United Openlib of Sound) :
That library link the best open-source libraries : SoundTouch, PortAudio, SndFile and Mpg123.
All that libraries are dynamically loaded by uos.
With uos you can:
. Listen to mp3, ogg, wav, flac,... audio files.
. With 16, 32 or float 32 bit resolution.
. Record all types of input into file.
. Add DSP effects and filters, however many you want and record it.
. Listen to multiple inputs and outputs.
That library is compiled with fpc (free pascal compiler).
I have a Pascal header to link to that library and want to translate that pascal header into java header.
How must i do ?
Also all advices how to do the library perfectly accessible for java programmers are welcome.
- By Ericyue in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-05-2012, 04:47 AM
- By jainshasha in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2011, 06:58 AM
- By renu in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-21-2011, 04:55 PM
- By goelvivek in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 04-09-2011, 12:24 PM
- By osval in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:09 PM