Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-20-2014, 07:53 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Rep Power
Showing the min and max value of a float integer??? really confused
How do I write a program that shows the max and the min value of a float integer? like for example in order to get the max value of a long integer we type System.out.println(Integer.MAX_VALUE); How would I do that for a float integer?
- 02-20-2014, 08:10 AM #2
Re: Showing the min and max value of a float integer??? really confused
The term is a float (primitive), or a Float (class), not a "float integer". You use the same field MAX_VALUE, but instead you use the Float class instead of the Integer class.
See also: Primitive Data Types (The Java™ Tutorials > Learning the Java Language > Language Basics)"It's not fixed until you stop calling the problem weird and you understand what was wrong." - gimbal2™ © 2013
- By rang3tastic in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 03:25 PM
- By carlyspade in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2013, 07:49 PM
- By killingthemonkey in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-16-2011, 08:59 PM
- By Fuginator in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2011, 10:48 PM
- By diskhub in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-17-2010, 12:50 AM