Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-03-2014, 05:08 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2014
- Rep Power
Creating a set of scheduled tasks, is this a good approach?
I have several scheduled tasks I have to develop.
Some of them will take up to 2 hours.
I need to write those in Java.
I am pretty new to this, Should I write those tasks under Tomcat?
How do I trigger them to start, (I assume each task will have a URL, right?)
Can I run tasks under TOMCAT which take 2 hours?
Is it the right way, or is there a better one.
and, last one, Will a new JVM be created each time I start a task, or will they be compiled only once and the JVM will stay up for ever?
- By nechiporenko in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-30-2012, 10:35 AM
- By kkji in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2011, 09:56 PM
- By visual-kinetic in forum JDBCReplies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2010, 03:22 AM
- By AceCapricorn in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2010, 04:16 PM
- By hjava in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-11-2009, 11:10 PM