Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Need help for jar file exec
- 01-31-2014, 07:19 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
- Rep Power
Need help for jar file exec
I need to execute a java jar file that is stored in a location using the java code in netbeans. i found many sample codes in many forums and google ...but most of them show error or not properly executing the jar file.IF any one have the code please upload it or reply to my mail email@example.com.
I want to execute the jar file using java code instead of going to cmd and type java -jar jar file
- 01-31-2014, 03:54 PM #2
Re: Need help for jar file exec
What have you tried? Hint: you can either use a ProcessBuilder or you can add the jar to your classpath and call its main method from your code.
- 01-31-2014, 08:52 PM #3
Re: Need help for jar file execI want to execute the jar file using java code
Or do you want the code to execute in its own, separate JVM by using the java command to execute it?If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- By Grismar in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2012, 01:18 PM
- By jocala in forum AndroidReplies: 0Last Post: 07-06-2012, 04:51 AM
- By cotede2 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-17-2009, 05:18 PM
- By Lanfear in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 12-16-2008, 12:09 PM