Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-03-2014, 06:48 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2014
- Rep Power
How to connect to a SharePoint site in Java?
I have been following the tutorial listed here in order to gain an understanding of how to at least connect successfully to a SharePoint site.
I am using Eclipse to do this task, and not NetBeans as in the tutorial.
A problem i'm experiencing is that the ListsSOAP type is not being recognized in my project, or is not declared. I have imported com.microsoft.schemas.sharepoint.soap.*; which shows the classes downloaded from the Lists.wsdl are correctly setup. But the ListsSOAP object I just cannot seem to reference.
Can anyone help?
- By itsme_javaforums in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-22-2013, 08:40 PM
- By selmore in forum Java AppletsReplies: 16Last Post: 04-02-2012, 09:10 PM
- By newbieal in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-10-2008, 05:07 PM
- By newbieal in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2008, 02:52 PM
- By suji in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:05 PM