Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-19-2013, 08:27 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Rep Power
Get Folder access inside Jar File
I am trying to open firefox Browser using selenium webdriver.
Selenium driver required File object with that profile folder location(It is folder containing Profile files)
File profDir = new File(getClass().getResource("/resources/kpdb7u9a").getPath()); FirefoxProfile ffProfile = new FirefoxProfile(profDir);
When I run code from Jar file : location of kpdb7u9a shows like : file:/C:/Users/t7744d0/Documents/NetBeansProjects/JARTest/dist/JARTest.jar!/resources/kpdb7u9a
Now When I tried to check if I got a proper Folder reference or not, I use these codes to check :
All returns false.
File Object "profDir" is actually Empty.
Can anyone help me to resolve this issue. FirefoxProfile is not able to get this folder from inside Jar file
I ahve kept this folder inside Jarfile.
Thank you in advance
- 12-19-2013, 08:35 PM #2
- 12-19-2013, 08:36 PM #3
- By goklien in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-12-2011, 05:29 PM
- By AnanthNag.Kundanala in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-11-2011, 04:40 PM
- By anantth in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2010, 01:46 PM
- By aleks.farrier in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:29 PM
- By ksheetiz in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2008, 05:54 AM