Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-16-2013, 06:23 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Rep Power
"Translating" from one text field to another
a nebwie is speaking over here. So I have started very recently to program Java in NetBeans. I would really want to know: How to "translate" something that is in one text field to another? I mean:
-Imagine in the first text field I write "A". What I want is for example that in the second text field instead of an "A" I see a "B".
I have put the text fields in a JFrame.
Sorry, but I am very new, if anyone could explain it to me I would be very thankful!
Thanks! Merry Christmas!
Last edited by KyPTeD; 12-16-2013 at 06:25 PM.
- 12-16-2013, 06:25 PM #2
- By klspepper in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2012, 08:29 AM
- By Googol in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2012, 03:06 PM
- By Nawaz in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2012, 10:25 AM
- By Addez in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-22-2010, 11:15 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM