Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-12-2013, 05:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Creating a background service in java
I want to implement a simple program just like reminder which will check system time and given time and will just give a pop up.
But i want this to be happened in background but i dont know how to do it.
I am implementing in in core java on windows machine.
Please help i don't have any idea how to do it.
Thanks in advance.
- 12-12-2013, 08:28 AM #2
- By aianta in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2013, 02:00 PM
- By notfed in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2011, 09:47 PM
- By Braver in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2011, 06:12 AM
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:19 AM
- By fiqueudrue in forum NetBeansReplies: 8Last Post: 01-19-2009, 06:22 AM