Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-04-2013, 10:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2013
- Rep Power
Ecplipse Java: using radio buttons to bring new screen for diffrent options.
Hello, I am new to java programming. I am, currently using Eclipse to create a simple android application. In my main screen I have radio buttons which would allow the user to select the option as a radio button, i also have imported TOAST so the message appears saying which option was selected. Currently user has to select the appropriate radio button as well as press btnDisplay so the message can appear saying what was selected. All I need now is that when the user selects the radio button it would bring the appropriate XML file as well as the appropriate class for each of the radio button options depending which one was selected. I am not sure how to do that. I was thinking about array list but now I am unsure if that is what I need.
- By mcconnelln89 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2013, 03:31 AM
- By tnrh1 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 0Last Post: 11-14-2012, 08:28 PM
- By kris_java in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-01-2010, 05:57 PM
- By kris_java in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2010, 08:57 AM
- By dbashby in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2009, 01:07 AM