Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-28-2013, 02:01 AM #1
Certain libraries make Jars unable to recieve input?! [unsolved]
I'm making a project that takes in data from the command line using the Scanner in the typical way. I am usually able to pipe from a text file or another device.
I switched out a lot of the code in the project to run with the "Light Weight Java Gaming Library". In eclipse it works fine and the program reads things typed in the console. However, when I run it from the command line as a fat jar (using "java -jar project.jar") it does not receive and data piped into it or typed in the command line.
When the program ends, all of the commands typed into the console while the program was running become visible, along with an error message. It looks like this:
'[command]' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file.
For example, the program found here ( OpenAL Tutorial 1 - Single Static Source - LWJGL ) works fine in eclipse, but the moment you take it to command prompt as a fatjar, it refuses to take any input from the user (strings written into the scanner) and just sits there.
Does this have something to do with the structure of LWJGL displays or something similar? How can I successfully pipe data into my Jar?
Last edited by nhmllr; 11-28-2013 at 02:20 AM.
- By mwr1976 in forum New To JavaReplies: 18Last Post: 04-16-2012, 02:24 PM
- By jlmp in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 09-30-2010, 04:08 AM
- By tyroceur in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 11Last Post: 05-08-2010, 03:52 AM
- By Atriamax in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2009, 10:36 PM
- By VJSFDeveloper in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2008, 04:57 PM