Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-27-2013, 09:28 PM #1
JLabel on JTextfield issue with the substance L&F.
So im making this login panel.
i was using the Nimbus look and feel in the beginning and it all went fine, until i implemented the substance look and feel.
What my problem is:
im using the substance LookAndFeel atm. but i got one issue.
I have 2 JLabels on my JTextFields. but everytime the focus is on a JTextfield it brings the textfield to the front so it overlays the JLabels making them unnoticable.
I want to stop this.
Is there a way? im not too sure.
i have a picture of the panel with nimbus look and feel and one with substance.
Nimbus(how i want it):
With substance(where the icons in the text and passwordfield disappear):
Having focus on the textfield:
Opening another program, taking focus off the textfield:
Never give up.
- By raffs03 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-19-2013, 12:04 PM
- By Mapisto in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2012, 09:02 PM
- By weikang in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2011, 03:55 PM
- By nikntech in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-17-2009, 06:21 PM
- By prabhurangan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2008, 08:50 AM