Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-26-2013, 09:15 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2013
- Rep Power
Hi, I am sorry if this is not the right place but I have tried everywhere to resolve my problem and keep getting pointed in the direction of java. My knowledge in which is terrible.
My problem is related to an engineering program I am using. The 'help' function of the program opens in java I believe.
My computer crashed though and all of a sudden I get this error when trying to open the 'help' command. (See Image)
I have done a full re install of the engineering program. I also believe I have uninstalled and re installed java correctly but I still get the error.
Looking at the code does anyone know why this could be failing or if it points to a specific missing file or anything.
I have been stuck at this for days yet need it for my university so could really use a hand.
- 11-26-2013, 09:23 PM #2
- By prashant.rajgoel in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2013, 08:43 AM
- By Shikatsu in forum NetworkingReplies: 16Last Post: 08-31-2012, 01:06 AM
- By baktha.thalapathy in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2010, 03:01 PM
- By babyburger in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2010, 05:03 PM
- By PeteMansfield in forum Java AppletsReplies: 18Last Post: 09-21-2009, 06:54 PM