Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-23-2013, 10:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2013
- Rep Power
How to useXPath with BPMN files in java
I have tried to use XPath with XML files and it works fine. Now I want to use it with BPMN files.
My BPMN file looks sth like this:
<bpmn2:startEvent id="StartEvent_1" name="StartProcess"> <bpmn2:outgoing>SequenceFlow_1</bpmn2:outgoing> </bpmn2:startEvent>
startEventID = xml.getParameterString("(//bpmn2:startEvent/@id)"); System.out.println(startEventID);
Any suggestion for this plz?
Last edited by blertadhimitri; 11-23-2013 at 10:12 PM.
- By Java Exam in forum OCAJReplies: 0Last Post: 12-29-2012, 08:59 PM
- By rjalori in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2011, 01:54 PM
- By vinay1497 in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 07-30-2010, 05:47 PM
- By kotturupraveen in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2008, 12:58 PM
- By Heather in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:12 PM