Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Completing A Program..
- 05-10-2008, 08:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Completing A Program..
I'm new to Java and wondering if anyone can give me any pointers into this program I'm trying to complete.
Its using if..else structures.
if (the current bid is less than £10)
increase the bid by £0.10
if (the current bid is at least £10 but less than £100)
increase the bid by £0.50
if (the current bid is at least £100 but less than £1000)
increase the bid by £1.00
increase the bid by £10.00
currentPrice = window.prompt('Please enter the current bid price', '');
document.write ('The new bid is £' + newPrice);
I really cannot work out how to complete the program.
Any help appreciated!!
- 05-11-2008, 06:24 AM #2freedom exists in the world of ideas
- By gibsonrocker800 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2008, 09:24 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:40 PM
- By amiey in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2007, 05:13 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:22 AM