Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-26-2013, 08:13 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Rep Power
The best practice to choose the action in servlet.
For example we have one servlet (products). It can create product, delete product, update product.... The right action depends on the URI: example.com/products/UPDATE. So the question what is the best practice to choose the right action. I know about switch (not elegant), command patter (too many classes). What would you advise?
- By vaibhavspawar in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2010, 08:27 AM
- By simo_mon in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2010, 12:47 AM
- By anilonwebs in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 11-21-2008, 07:20 AM
- By sireesha in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-18-2008, 07:25 PM
- By onceuponatime in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 12-11-2007, 05:29 PM