Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-19-2013, 02:36 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Strange bug i cannot figure it out!
Hey im doing a sodoku game. I can solve the puzzles easily enough and i am using a GUI to do so:
my GUI consists of a solve and an load file button.
The issue i have is that when i load a file a click solve it will solve the board fine and dandy! but when i load a file again, even if its the same file it wont solve the puzzle.
i am resetting the board when i load in another file, cannot figure out this issue.
The code is quite long and i tried running a shortened example but the problem didnt persist.
Would it be possible for someone to team view me? or i can send a copy of the zip code to them and see if they can find the bug and point me in the right direction?
I am not asking for you to fix my code, just asking if anybody can identify the problem and lead me the right way
First load and run through
Second load and run through, of the same file notice it does not solve NOTICE THE TOP LEFT CORNER CELL AND  ARE BOTH 1
my 2d array is of JLabels and this is how i reset it on load
Last edited by monkeyjr97; 10-19-2013 at 03:14 PM.
- By jubbiejub in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-06-2012, 04:12 AM
- By rockeymen in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2011, 07:01 AM
- By atch in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-10-2010, 11:48 AM
- By tghn2b in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-22-2008, 11:51 PM