Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-17-2013, 09:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Rep Power
Reading in a large log file via http request - memory error
i have a log file to read and process via an http request.
the request displays an unformatted output of lines than extends beyond 3mb.
when i try to read in in java i get an out of memory error, and when i save it from the browser i only save up to about 7pm - the file runs 24 hours and cleans down at 23:59...
is there a way i can buffer the http request read to the input file to prevent the memory condition?
I cant show the error at the moment as it is too early in the day!!
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:37 AM
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 10-31-2011, 11:26 AM
- By haroldjclements in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2011, 04:52 AM
- By murthybhat in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-03-2009, 05:08 AM
- By arnab321 in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2008, 04:34 PM