Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 10-10-2013, 11:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Rep Power
I have a basic understanding of java but im unsure how I would do this.
Basically, I would like to make a program where I input a few numbers and a limit and it would print the number with the largest free space around it.
2 numbers between 1-10, lets say 3 and 5
I would want it to print 10 because it has the largest area before the next number
- 10-11-2013, 12:09 AM #2
- By koricha in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 04-23-2012, 11:14 AM
- By akeni in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 11-18-2011, 08:46 AM
- By radhi16 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 01-14-2011, 06:36 PM
- By xmenus in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 02-14-2010, 03:36 PM
- By trofyscarz in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-14-2008, 11:46 PM