Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-05-2013, 06:51 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2013
- Rep Power
Implement commands depending on user input (Client - server program)
I am relatively new to java programming and i am having troubles with my client - server code
I want to implement commands such as
#quit causes the server to quit gracefully
I want to implement this using the user of the server.
How do I get the user input and test it to make sure it is the correct input and then call a method to cause the server to quit?
Also, where do i put this code, on the server side or on the user of the server side?
Any help would be appreciated, examples would be great
- By kurtcobain92 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-04-2012, 01:38 AM
- By xenoepist in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:30 PM
- By myalani in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-28-2011, 05:07 AM
- By 435.mahesh in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 6Last Post: 04-25-2009, 01:45 AM