Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Private Classes Clarification
- 05-06-2008, 06:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Private Classes Clarification
I'm a little stumped on this.
I am supposed to create a private class within my main class. I Then need to be able to reference that class from other classes. How do i call that private class and the methods within it from another class?
I tried using an object in the class which i want to call from which references the main class. This didn't really work. It said the package did not exist.
Thanks for your help... let me know if there is anything else you need to know.
- 05-06-2008, 10:51 PM #2
- By PortalTeam in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 9Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:49 PM
- By Joe2003 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-02-2008, 08:08 PM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2007, 10:45 AM
- By cruxblack in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-10-2007, 05:00 PM
- By Felissa in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:08 PM