Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-20-2013, 04:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Rep Power
Re: Java Checkerboad question CS106A Stanford univerity
You can find the checkerboard exercise on page 143, figure 4-9 of the book: The Art and Science of Java which is the book used by the Stanford University for the CS106A class. I have one question in regards to this exercise.
Why "Double" was used for the sqSize variable if these are exact values? Can someone help me understand please?
Last edited by maowebsolutions; 09-21-2013 at 02:31 AM.
- 09-20-2013, 04:51 AM #2
- By ccie007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 71Last Post: 09-20-2013, 05:02 AM
- By javalav in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-27-2012, 05:14 PM
- By D.good in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-04-2012, 07:18 PM
- By Learning Java in forum New To JavaReplies: 116Last Post: 07-09-2011, 05:43 PM
- By ccie007 in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 09-11-2010, 01:18 AM