Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Prime numbers
- 05-03-2008, 04:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2008
- Rep Power
Hello, I am trying to solve this problem:
A positive integer is said to be k-smooth if none of its prime factors exceeds k. Compute how many positive integers less than or equal to N are k-smooth.
The input contains multiple test cases (less than 50). Each test case consists of two lines. The first one contains an integer N (1 ≤ N ≤ 5,000,000), the second one an integer k (1 ≤ k ≤ 1000).
For each test case output a single line with the corresponding answer.
Can anyone help me? thanks
- 05-03-2008, 05:04 PM #2
whats your problem. Nobody is going to do your assignment for you.My IP address is 127.0.0.1
- 05-03-2008, 07:32 PM #3Nobody is going to do your assignment for you.
What have you done so far?freedom exists in the world of ideas
- 05-04-2008, 07:05 AM #4
- By radio in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2011, 04:03 PM
- By perito in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:25 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-12-2008, 09:39 PM
- By gapper in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-07-2008, 11:09 AM
- By carlos123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2007, 03:56 AM