Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-31-2013, 11:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Rep Power
Java GUI WindowBuilder and General Help
It's been a while since I've worked with any sort of Java GUI and I'm not sure what to do. I'm developing a program in eclipse and I'm working with WindowBuilder to save time. So far I've built my initial startup screen, but I'm not sure how I should progress from here. If anyone has any tips or suggestions to the questions below I would really appreciate the help.
Should I create a new panel and frame class for each window past the start up screen I plan on creating or is there a better way of doing this?
Also, how do you add new components to comboBox? Does anyone know any good tutorials on how to connect your GUI interface in Java to my logic. I want to be able to open a drop down menu and then from there have the user click on a certain category to open up another window.
Thanks in advanced,
- By HaveANiceDay in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-04-2013, 07:44 PM
- By Kostas Pap. in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 07-27-2012, 04:58 PM
- By ST34LTH in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2010, 03:57 PM
- By bayan in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-26-2010, 11:16 AM
- By sweetjava in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2009, 02:03 AM