Results 1 to 7 of 7
Thread: What does this mean (Very Easy)
- 04-30-2008, 02:16 PM #1
- 04-30-2008, 03:10 PM #2
I don't know.
sukatoafreedom exists in the world of ideas
- 04-30-2008, 04:02 PM #3
Check out my Website I explain it in depth. It in chapter 2 linkMy IP address is 127.0.0.1
- 04-30-2008, 04:50 PM #4
This is called the 'main method' and is the entry point to your program for the JVM.
Here is an extract from the Sun Java Tutorials:
In the Java programming language, every application must contain a main method whose signature is:
public static void main(String args)
The main method is similar to the main function in C and C++; it's the entry point for your application and will subsequently invoke all the other methods required by your program.
The main method accepts a single argument: an array of elements of type String.
public static void main([B]String args[/B])
Please take a look: The Java™ Tutorials
Last edited by DonCash; 04-30-2008 at 04:59 PM.Did this post help you? Please me! :cool:
- 04-30-2008, 04:56 PM #5Check out my Website I explain it in depth. It in chapter 2 link
static - means that I can not copy it.
Q&A : What does the keyword 'static' mean?
String args - don't worry about this you won't need to do anything with this.
Last edited by DonCash; 04-30-2008 at 05:01 PM.Did this post help you? Please me! :cool:
- 05-01-2008, 01:45 PM #6
Thanks guys! Sorry I am a n00b. I will check out the tuts.I am a Java n00b.
- 05-01-2008, 01:46 PM #7
- By mattonitto in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-13-2008, 12:26 AM
- By Zebra in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-24-2008, 04:03 AM
- By michcio in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2008, 01:41 AM
- By JavaNoob in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 08-03-2007, 10:28 PM
- By kumar84 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2007, 03:53 PM