Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Google Analytics - max Results
- 08-15-2013, 10:33 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Rep Power
Google Analytics - max Results
i am not really new to Java, but the last time i used it, was in University and that is already a couple of years agon now, so i thought i'd rather post my question here.
My problem: I am trying to get data from Google Analytics about our website using the Google Analytics API. Generally this is working fine. I can connect, i get the data i want and i can export it to CSV. The only problem is, that i can get only 10.000 per call, so i assume i need to find a way to run my app in a loop as often as i need to get all website's data. I think, i might to use different parameters for each loop...but i just dont know, how to do it.
Is there a way to solve my problem - maybe some code snippets or examples i can look into ?
(Please find the little something i achieved attached.)
Thanks a lot!
- By kuriangr in forum Jobs WantedReplies: 3Last Post: 08-05-2014, 09:06 AM
- By mjames610 in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 07-19-2012, 06:06 PM
- By DarrylBurke in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2012, 06:56 AM
- By nervous in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-20-2012, 10:46 PM