Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-13-2013, 09:28 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2013
- Rep Power
Java charset equivalent to collation
While i am trying to connect with sql server 2012 with collation "Chinese_Hong_Kong_Stroke_90_CI_AS" through java code.I am getting error message like this
An error occurred while establishing the connection:
Type: java.sql.SQLException Error Code: 0 SQL State: 2C000
Could not find a Java charset equivalent to collation 040CD01000.
sql server version:2012
How to fix this problem in java.awaiting for your replies.thanks in advance.
- 08-13-2013, 10:10 AM #2
Re: Java charset equivalent to collation
Duplicate of Java charset equivalent to collation "Chinese_Hong_Kong_Stroke_90_CI_AS"
THREAD CLOSEDIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By Toll in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-26-2013, 07:59 PM
- By .paul. in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-29-2012, 05:38 PM
- By africanhacker in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 03-24-2011, 03:41 PM
- By shihad_s in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:14 PM
- By geekdad in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2009, 02:27 AM