Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-02-2013, 02:21 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
BlueJ project to a view-able JAR file
Mk, I am using BlueJ to write my code and i have been working on a little something for my church. just a small simple tool to use.
I have the first beta done (still lots of things I need to work in it though) and I don't want the rest of my team in the TechBooth to have to use BlueJ to run this program. I have tired to have BlueJ make all of this into a JAR file but when the file is ran nothing happens. How do I make it so that there is a terminal visible to input commands?
The main class is very long I know. I am working on a way to shorten the String code and make it unlimited (like with a for looper).
Here is the PasteBin to my code.
[Moderator edit: PasteBin link removed]
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 08-02-2013 at 05:24 AM.
- 08-02-2013, 05:25 AM #2
Re: BlueJ project to a view-able JAR file
I've removed the PasteBin link, as those kind of links usually go dead in a few weeks and the entire context of the thread is lost. If you want help, post the relevant code here and ask a specific question.
Before posting code, make sure you have gone through the links I posted in your first thread.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By MCinPgh in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-17-2013, 04:45 AM
- By dpwell in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2012, 08:22 AM
- By Big-D in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2012, 02:10 PM
- By jds93 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-12-2011, 01:07 PM
- By manju.aries in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-03-2009, 10:22 AM