Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: split string with regex
- 07-27-2013, 12:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
- 07-27-2013, 01:40 PM #2
Re: split string with regex
You're going to have to provide more detalis about the rule by which you want to extract "word1" from "aaa[word1]ddd"
Given just one input and one output, I could probably arrive at half a dozen different regexes that would pass a test. And to get, literally, "word1" from "aaa[word1]ddd" a simple substring(...) would suffice.
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By shall in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-28-2012, 02:10 AM
- By PeteClimbs in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2011, 08:31 PM
- By sunde887 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2011, 12:54 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 4Last Post: 04-17-2009, 08:27 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:32 PM