Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-23-2013, 12:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
[Java Exception] javax.sound.sampled.UnsupportedAudioFileException
I want the have sound in my program when somethings happend. But if the code becomes called i get the javax.sound.UnsupportedAudioFileException error in my Console. Can someone help me? My sound extensions are .wav (click.wav and music.wav).
- 06-23-2013, 01:52 PM #2
Re: [Java Exception] javax.sound.sampled.UnsupportedAudioFileExceptionIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By ank64 in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 08-10-2010, 11:26 AM
- By Dennis in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 06-08-2010, 04:59 PM
- By Dennis in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2010, 03:33 PM
- By toadaly in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-20-2010, 05:37 AM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-28-2009, 10:12 PM