Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-20-2013, 02:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Problem with JMF-Capturing video with inbuilt webcam
I'm working on project-Java Media Framework..
I've installed Java and JMF 1.1.2e both 32 bits in ma laptop with windows 7 operating system
I'am successful in playing audio and video both...using JMStudio,...Ofcourse its work with very less versions
I cannot capture the video using JMStudio with the help of inbulit webcam in ma laptop..
When I select File->Capture->Selecting required audio n video frequency....i just get a blank screen which do not capture/detect ma webcam
Please help me out !!!
- By Bahramudin in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 08-20-2012, 05:07 PM
- By Shurukan in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-18-2011, 12:01 PM
- By yogeshcharpe in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2011, 03:37 PM
- By yogeshcharpe in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2011, 02:55 PM
- By asifzbaig in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 05-28-2011, 10:07 PM