Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-22-2008, 12:57 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
problems about storing binary data to mysql db using PreparedStatement
I've found that storing binary data (byte) has the following problem if using PreparedStatement.setBinaryStream or setBytes.
if any element of the array is bigger than 127, the byte with value 0 after this element will be changed to 2 bytes "\0", or "92 48" in ordinal value automatically, thus when I read the array from mysql database, it is invalid. How could I GET WHAT I ACTUALLY STORE? 3x.
- By shaungoater in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2008, 05:18 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-09-2008, 09:22 PM
- By rhlpnt in forum Java ServletReplies: 0Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:03 PM
- By janakiram.attuluri in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2007, 11:10 AM
- By Khorod in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 06:48 AM