Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: MD5 and SHA1 of a string?
- 04-22-2008, 03:10 AM #1
MD5 and SHA1 of a string?
Does anyone know how to do the MD5 and SHA1 of a string? I've been looking online, but have been having problems I've seen a bunch of different things but nothing that is very helpful...
I would really like to view the package that it is in, but I can't seem to find it. Any one know what package it is?
Thanks!-- www.firemelt.net --
Cheer up, the worst has yet to come...
- By baltimore in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2008, 07:30 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 11-26-2007, 12:21 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:59 PM
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:29 AM
- By mathias in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2007, 10:52 AM