Results 1 to 12 of 12
- 04-21-2008, 12:03 PM #1
- 04-21-2008, 12:24 PM #2
Why? .exe? maybe .jar....
Please be more specific....
- 04-21-2008, 12:25 PM #3
Ok... i got it....
Is that about the converted jar file executable?
- 04-21-2008, 12:36 PM #4
yeah i converted .jar to .exe...
- 04-21-2008, 12:42 PM #5
How would that .exe not continuously running?
What have you experienced about it?freedom exists in the world of ideas
- 04-21-2008, 01:02 PM #6
according to the requirement i need to give .exe file which will run 24/7...i know this much information..am i correct regarding the information???
according to my view..They are .net guys they dont allow .jar files in their applications..thats why they need a .exe
Exe should have the same behavior of Jar. So if you make your jar to run continuously, exe should do the same. If it is a swing application, if you did not exit from it explicitly, it should run continuously. If it is a console application, the most basic way is to embed your main code inside a loop in which you only exit from this loop when a specific condition is met.
- 04-21-2008, 01:59 PM #8
Can you tel me how to run a .exe (its a third party setup)as a windows service???
Last edited by jazz2k8; 04-21-2008 at 02:05 PM.
- Can you tel me how to run a .exe (its a third party setup)as a windows service???
- 04-21-2008, 02:42 PM #10
i am trying it on google if anybosy come across with this please reply this post,,,
thanks in advance
- 04-21-2008, 07:34 PM #11
- 04-22-2008, 07:20 AM #12
- By aNNuur in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 03-25-2010, 05:01 PM
- By ganeshp in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2009, 07:25 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 02-08-2008, 10:13 AM
- By jega_ms in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2008, 11:49 AM
- By javadeveloper in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2007, 05:22 PM