Results 1 to 9 of 9
Thread: IDE with auto completion?
- 04-21-2008, 05:48 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
IDE with auto completion?
Is there a java IDE with code completion? I kinda like eclipse... But, I really like the features of Zend that I use for coding php!
The Zend suggestion/code completion feature:
- 04-21-2008, 06:22 AM #2
- 04-21-2008, 06:27 AM #3
I hate making really short posts, but perhaps there is a Java plugin for Zend?-- www.firemelt.net --
Cheer up, the worst has yet to come...
- 04-21-2008, 07:06 AM #4
- 04-21-2008, 11:36 AM #5
Almost every single IDE I have used has auto completion... I only use Eclipse now and I find it very, very good. I would suggest sticking with Eclipse!Did this post help you? Please me! :cool:
- 04-21-2008, 12:16 PM #6
- 04-21-2008, 12:28 PM #7:D Eclipse lover.Did this post help you? Please me! :cool:
- 04-21-2008, 01:01 PM #8
- 04-21-2008, 01:07 PM #9
When you compile a project in Eclipse it puts the package which is a directory in the 'workspace' Inside this package is 'bin' and 'src' directories containing the .java & .class files. No Jar files are created unless you export the project as a .jar
I'm guessing NetBeans does this because its designed for GUIs?Did this post help you? Please me! :cool:
- By abiieez in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-16-2008, 04:17 PM
- By bugger in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2008, 08:12 PM
- By mwildam in forum NetBeansReplies: 9Last Post: 12-18-2007, 09:02 AM
- By erdaffi in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2007, 12:48 PM
- By Albert in forum JDBCReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:23 AM