Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-13-2013, 12:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
Passing filename to execute command in Java
I am searching files based on extension. Now for each file found, want to run a command:
Lets assume file found: C:\Home\1\1.txt
My exe exists in: C:\Home\Hello.exe
I would like to run command something like: "C:\Home\Hello.exe C:\Home\1\1.txt"
similarly for C:\Home\ABC\2.txt - "C:\Home\Hello.exe C:\Home\ABC\2.txt"
Kindly help me how to pass a searched file as an input to execute a command.
- 06-13-2013, 12:54 PM #2
- 06-13-2013, 01:44 PM #3
Re: Passing filename to execute command in Java
Another cross post:
java - Pass filename for command execution - Stack Overflow
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By bizkit1 in forum AndroidReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2012, 08:09 PM
- By Manfizy in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-13-2011, 12:03 PM
- By ZebraIzToronto in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2011, 06:51 AM
- By apremanandh in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2008, 02:04 PM
- By LordSM in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:23 AM