Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: JAVA Help! with STRING.
- 06-12-2013, 06:52 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
JAVA Help! with STRING.
Attached is my code, and there exist a problem. Instead of getting an output that is readable there a java.string line appears. Which makes the String output unreadable. PLEASE HELP ME WITH THIS! Is there a problem in my Netbeans settings? Can you give a step-by-step procedure of the probable solution for this solution.
- 06-12-2013, 09:29 AM #2
Re: JAVA Help! with STRING.
pangalan is an array, you print the array in the loop, not the Strings at an index. Use pangalan[i]Math problems? Call 1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]
The Ubiquitous Newbie Tips
- 06-12-2013, 09:39 AM #3
- By iceyferrara in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 09-23-2011, 01:25 PM
- By Crazz in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 05-02-2011, 07:51 AM
- By prizzly in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-01-2011, 10:52 AM
- By baltimore in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2008, 07:30 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2007, 04:59 PM