Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Interactive Game
- 06-08-2013, 08:44 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Hi, I'm trying to make an interactive game for school and I'm trying to do it in java. What I mean with an interactive game is this: for example, I put a video of basketballer dunking in java. However I want to pauze at certain points. So, for example, when he's about to jump the video pauzes (or slows down) and you need to press space in order to continue the video. After that when he's almost at the ring it pauzes again and then you need to press arrow keys up, right and down. This idea sounded very simple to me, but I can't even get it to work to play a video in java. I want to put a small menu screen in the beginning and I want to use multiple videos. I tried JMF, but it says it can't create a player for any of my videos (.mov .avi .mp4 ...). Can anyone tell me how I should handle this? I don't need a complete tutorial or something just a little help with how I should start.
EDIT: Or is it smarter to do this with flash?
Last edited by Nick0Teen; 06-08-2013 at 11:39 PM.
- By ali_sakar in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 3Last Post: 01-04-2012, 03:50 PM
- By seanfmglobal in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-29-2010, 02:06 AM
- By teckygamer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 09-06-2010, 12:43 PM
- By homistar in forum Java 2DReplies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2009, 09:16 AM