Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 06-08-2013, 05:34 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
How do I install MARF (Modular Audio Recognition Framework)?
I got Java (hope it's the right one) and I believe that MARF is a JAR file. I never worked with a JAR file before but I do know only a little bit of Java.
I just want to extract lyrics from an mp3 file. MARF is on SourceForge. I got NetBeans if that helps. I'm using this computer at a coffee shop. My computer is in a sober house. That's where I'm living now. The latest JAR file doesn't seem to open (it might be corrupt or something) so I probably need the latest stable one.
Can you help me? I might figure it out myself but then I would have to GUESS!
I'm also trying to figure out speech recognition on Python; first come first serve.
I don't even know what a framework IS and the wikipedia leaves me so vauge about it.
- By mjkaufer in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2013, 07:10 AM
- By christopherx in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2011, 08:36 PM
- By aparnaverma in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:27 AM
- By mortarr in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-21-2010, 06:38 PM
- By Atikos in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-05-2010, 05:43 PM