Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Issue with Tomcat and eclipse
- 06-08-2013, 08:34 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Issue with Tomcat and eclipse
I am new to servlets.I have installed eclipse juno and installed Apache tomcat 6.0 in it.I wrote hello world in servlets and tried to execute it.I end up with http-404 error.I have oracle database client at 8080.So i changed the connector port to 8081 in config.Still i find in the eclipse console that tomcat is running on 8080.I am clueless as i am new to it.
Sometimes I get this error also."several ports(8080,8009)required by tomcat are already in use.
Can someone help me?
- By medoju srinivas in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:10 AM
- By Sno in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2011, 09:11 PM
- By sanyog24681 in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 09:08 AM
- By apmaddali in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-21-2008, 06:21 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-13-2008, 11:33 AM