Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help with Graph in Java
- 05-31-2013, 05:42 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Rep Power
Help with Graph in Java
Hi, I am new to java. I wana create a java program in Eclipse running on the web that can plot graph for example with the following data:
y-axis: 01 02 04 09 10 20 25
x-axis: val1 val2 val3 val4 val5 val6 val7
On the y axsis i would like to plot a value of 09 with a line going accross the x axsis to see values that are above 9, i have searched and searched but could not find a solution. Please see attached image.
I have installed jdk1.6 and eclipse Juno for 32 bit and Aapache web server.
Any help and code would be great.
Thank you very much.
- 05-31-2013, 06:57 PM #2
- By mahee87 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2013, 01:54 PM
- By mohitgupta1989 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 06-10-2010, 08:27 AM
- By bharath333 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2009, 11:13 PM
- By valery in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:38 PM