Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-20-2013, 02:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
- Rep Power
Programming a media streamer for my home Linux server
So I just graduated and while I'm looking for a job I want to start a project. I have a home server right now that uses ubuntu where I have music, movies, pictures ... etc. I would like to start off being able to stream my music and move from the server program to a client program. I evetually want to create a web app client. My goal is to eventually get a raspberry pi to have near my tv so I will be able to steam movies and other media to the tv. I also have experience developing in Android so eventually I'm also looking to make an application for my phone that works with this project.
I started doing some research about which protocol I will be using and it looks like the best way is to use RSTP. Looks like Netty should be a good API to use, but I'm still doing my research. I have no idea how to get started though. Any one have any good resources that could be me get the ball rolling?
- By huasen in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 12-12-2010, 06:27 AM
- By Seraphimlord in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-15-2010, 06:41 AM
- By hmjsaumya in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2010, 06:28 AM
- By shwein in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-29-2008, 05:38 PM