Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-12-2013, 08:17 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2013
- Rep Power
windows tool to view website client content without browser
Per the title, I am looking for a tool or some sort of initiative that's already been undertaken by other developers to simply grab data off of websites so one can navigate them without looking at them in the browser. I am fully aware of how most pages work so what I would like to do is just look at the data that's being pulled from them per windows technology that's already (hopefully) been written. Does this make sense? Here is an example of what I would like to see in a tool:
=> a windows interface that gives me data about a webpage (menus, submenus, button names/captions, etc...
=> be able to execute transactions on those pages by specifying what to do through the tool's interface (click button, download image, etc..)
does anyone know of a tool out there to do such things? obviously I'm looking for any Java equivalents.
- By poonam2008 in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 11-30-2008, 03:30 AM
- By nareshnettem in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:29 AM
- By rameshraj in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 19Last Post: 04-30-2008, 04:30 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2007, 02:06 PM