Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: JLabel append?
- 04-07-2008, 08:41 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
How would I go about achieving the effect of JTextArea with JLabel?
I want the output to be displayed every time the button is clicked on the next line down instead of replacing what text is already there, IE: like an append method for JLabel? I just want it to follow the same behavior as JTextArea.append. Also I need to calculate how many lines there are each time I add a new line.
- By geork in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-03-2008, 09:40 PM
- By Rageagainst20 in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2007, 12:40 AM
- By romina in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:35 AM
- By Jack in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 02:55 PM
- By Freddie in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-29-2007, 03:19 PM