Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-02-2013, 08:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2011
- Rep Power
Issues with Desktop app to Web app connection
I have a Java desktop application which stores data into a SQLite db every 10 mins which is stored locally in the user's system. I have a cloud interface to visualize this data which uses PHP and MySQL.
I need to fetch data from the local db of the users. I don't know how to go forward with this. What technologies to use so that the local data in the user's system is not exposed to the web but is somehow made available to the cloud interface to visualize it.
Can you please tell me what technologies to go with and the whole process of data interchange? I am a bit confused with this.
- By spongeb00b in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2011, 11:41 AM
- By veeru541 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2010, 02:14 AM
- By MisterAndy in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2009, 08:24 PM
- By thommy_lobo in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:56 AM
- By zengqingyi12 in forum JDBCReplies: 7Last Post: 10-20-2009, 10:34 AM