Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-04-2008, 09:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
I am not undersranding the following,
when we declare variable and write expression,
the compile won't be able to compile because the expression throw 32 bit result;
but when we write like this
the compile accomodate the type according the variable.
can anyone answer to this
- 04-05-2008, 05:38 AM #2
The operator + doesn't work on variables in a mathematical addition operation, it requires literal primitives such as 1, 2, 3, 4 .... Review this and see if it helps.
Welcome to the forums and see you around!
- By Jadellll in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-17-2008, 09:50 PM
- By eva in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-28-2008, 10:17 AM
- By JT4NK3D in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2008, 11:37 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2007, 06:42 PM
- By snooze-g in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2007, 09:15 PM