Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: First Java-game: Containers
- 04-04-2008, 07:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
First Java-game: Containers
We are planning on starting my first Java-game. but i am a bit confused about the use of Containers\JPanels etc. If you look at the attached image, we want to split the game in 2 "containers", the first is for the game itself, where a rabbit is gone walk around and find stuff, and if the rabbit finds some stuff, he is going to get a question in the container at the right.
Anyone have a good suggestion to how we best should get started on the design? From what i have understood, we need to start with a JFrame, but what to put inside the frame?
Thx for all help! :)
- By JFlash in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-05-2010, 05:49 AM
- By barney in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2008, 06:26 AM
- By mars_red in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-12-2008, 01:58 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2007, 01:06 PM
- By lenny in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2007, 05:40 PM