Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-05-2013, 08:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2013
- Rep Power
How can I create a JPanel inside a JFrame?
I want to create in the north region of JFrame a panel that will includes labels and buttons that will be placed starting from the left side to the right side and I want to create in the West region a JTextArea that will be streached to the center region, And the center region will be blanked (I will have a space between the west and east regions). I also want to mention that I don't want to use null borderLayout manager.
- 04-05-2013, 09:59 PM #2
Re: How can I create a JPanel inside a JFrame?
Take a look at this information on Layout Managers.
The BorderLayout may work nicely for what you are trying to do.
A Visual Guide to Layout Managers (The Java™ Tutorials > Creating a GUI With JFC/Swing > Laying Out Components Within a Container)
- By asai in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2013, 03:33 PM
- By pink123 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 10-30-2011, 07:37 AM
- By Rinas in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-03-2011, 07:17 PM
- By chyrl in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 07-14-2010, 10:34 PM
- By niteshwar.bhardwaj in forum Java 2DReplies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2009, 09:41 PM